Monday, June 1, 2015

5 weeks old today!

Boy this is flying by. While in some ways it seems to be slow (epic poop clean up) in most it's very fast. 

They are getting so big, and so fun! They play and play and want to bite you until they finally crawl in your lap for a good nap! :) they bark big dog barks! And while the inside pen was amazing until they discovered the outdoor pen. Then the outdoor pen isn't enough anymore. They took their first big adventure walk in the yard as a little herd of dogs with the adults and me. Oh they said, it's just too much fun :) I am starting to separate them from their littermates 2-3 pups a day from now till when they go home. So they each have some time away from their littermates which should hopefully help the shock when it's time to depart. 

It's hard to think about letting them go, so please during your preperations getting ready for your baby, think of me and how you may be able to keep me updated... blog? Text? Email? Cause I'm going to be very worried and very sad to see them go, though I know they are going to enjoy their new adventures and lives in their new homes. It's always hard to say good bye to them, but I know it will be just "until next time" :)

Here's a video of our big adventure!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGeWQSciF20&feature=youtube_gdata_player

No comments:

Post a Comment