Saturday, April 30, 2016

Not much to report...

I'm sure you're all like me... waiting and watching the pot to boil! It's a little stressful, as it's still on the early side but she's starting to give signs of early labor (this can last days... Or hours..) ... So, it's really worrisome, hoping she's holding them in but knowing it's coming and could come anytime. Well, it's long nights when she moves, I'm awake. And I'm still working for another day... So I'm glued to my security cameras as much as possible checking. 

Meanwhile Robin and Gary have their trip at their beach place for the last time till pups go home. Hoping they are having fun :)

Here's a photo of Story and Logan as puppies as we wait.  Think Tuesday thoughts!

Logan

Story (Nik and Logan pretty much exactly 4 years ago!)


No comments:

Post a Comment