Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Dance - 8 weeks

8 weeks is here.... One week to go for 7 little puppies. 1 flew the nest today, Miss Green girl has moved on to strut her stuff in the show ring and in the bird fields in SoCal.  So hard to let go, but so many fun adventures await all of these pups! Can't wait to live vicariously through your updates!

I have let a few homes know who their new pals are, and a few I want to spend a little more one-on-one time with to finalize their placements. They have changed so much since 6 weeks, I just want to ensure I'm looking at all the details. If you haven't heard yet give me another day or two. I'll be in touch as soon as I'm positive I have the right match!

Pups are all beautiful, we are soooo pleased with this litter it's hard to believe we had 8 truly beautiful pups inside and out. 

Friday I will be taking the pups in for their vaccinations, health tests and microchipping. So I'm not sure we will be able to do an open house this week. Let me know if you want to find time before they go home next week to visit and we'll see if we can figure it out :))

Have a great evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment