Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Yes, but what about second breakfast?!

We've had to further breakdown mealtimes for Story. So she gets two breakfasts, two dinners and free fed while I'm at work (left in her area to avoid Logan pigging out!) if she gets too large of a meal she gets sick, poor girl, the kids are taking up all the space in there! Thanks to my friend Marcie for hashing out how much and what to do.

Joey, one of the kids future parents, this one is for you. Second breakfast in bed :) but to add its dehydrated raw mixed with canned tripe. So..... May want to make a recipe modification!


Babies are really active I assume the little ones below her ribs on her left and then a little higher on her right are really busy. Almost always get action when you touch her belly there. 

Can't wait to meet them all!






1 comment:

  1. I'm not allowed to eat tripe in bed anymore, not for Second Breakfast, not even for First Breakfast. But then again, I'm not carrying a big bunch of Weisen-Heimers around in my belly!!! I'm channeling all my good mojo to Story for a good week and a great delivery!!!

    ReplyDelete