Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Big dogs!

Boy what a night can change, last night they were starting to bite each other and mom, still toddling around. Today they are all starting to walk, biting and interacting much more. 2 weeks 1 day they aren't messing around :)

Everyone's still gaining weight and doing well. I added a potty box to introduce to them when I finally catch someone in the act of pottying, as they are moving away from the sleeping/nursing area when it's time to go.... But, now that I want to catch them, I can't seem to. It's magically clean 24/7 now, that is sure to change I am confident ;)

They are getting lots of kisses and my sister and mom are here and they are getting tons of attention and love the stuffed toys just like their father. I suggest investing in oversized stuffed animals, I have a feeling they will be popular for nooking and snuggling!

Potty box in the far corner stuffed animals and heating pad on the other side. 


Still having long nights, getting up and down with yelling puppies. So I need the large cups of coffee ;)

Always makes me smile... Not sure who's hiney that is :)

Redi girl, getting big :)

Brownie is ALWAYS with a stuffy, she loves them!!

Orangey and Yellowy pups with a bear.... These guys love the stuffies :)



She wanted to be held...














No comments:

Post a Comment