Friday, May 29, 2015

Busy!

So sorry for radio silence here guys. Been a little swamped. I tried to post the last post yesterday but apparently it didn't load. Great!

Anyway, on top of needing a lot more attention (puppies) my hot water heater went out yesterday which was a special kind of fun. So they just finished installing a new one and a load of laundry is in. Whew. I may need a shower :)

Pups are doing great but it's at the stage where the word "more" comes to mind. More feeding, more eating, more popping and WAY more peeing. More playing more awake times, more, more, more. :) I've made a wobble board out of a cardboard box, which is THE most fun ever. And used a crate door to create a new walking texture. They are loving outside more by the minute and enjoy exploringing their new outdoor pen :)
I missed the photo, but yellow was sitting on the box (that I have under the blanket (which is apparently a total win!) and watching TV.  SO FUNNY!




No comments:

Post a Comment