Monday, May 4, 2015

We survived...

Not sure who this day was longer for, me, Story or the pups! Whoever it was, we all survived my first day back to work! Story was a wonderful mom and went in and fed the kids. I think the room was too hot for her comfort, she spent most of the day in the hall right out the door for the pups. About 8 -9pm every night she puts herself to bed with the kids.... And there she goes till tomorrow at about 630. So amazing :)

I need to get updated portraits, but tonight it will not be. The first day back and the stress of leaving them.... I'm pooped :)

Kids did great! Oh and everyone doubled their birth weight today, which is what you want. I also started the bio sensor program Saturday, pups are doing well!

Piglets add all fed and stretched out :)


Look at that belly!


Mama started playing frisbee again. Made a milk shake for the babies :)


A lunch break for the pups!


What it looks like when I'm late getting home... All staring at the door:





No comments:

Post a Comment