Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Dance Litter.

May The Fourth wath with uth :) The Dance litter has arrived. We have 8 pups, 6 girls and 2 boys, sadly we most one boy (stillborn) which is utterly heartbreaking, but is part of nature. Rest easy little angel boy ❤️ 

The other 8 are doing well, feasting madly and a very vocal, vigorous group of babies, just like we like them. Story is her natural, wonderful mommy self... Sometimes a little too excited about being a mommy (she gets a little overzealous with her cleaning sometimes! :) but is madly in love with her brood and very proud. 

As you can probably guess this was a windfall of girls, but we don't have many boys. I don't have any answers on this at this time for some of our homes. But I'll be in touch with you individually soon to lay out a game plan. Please understand we've been up for a long straight here. So I need just a bit of time to get everyone settled before I do. I know you understand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment